Etiketter

onsdag 8 oktober 2014

My First Concert

I visited my first concert when i was in Stockholm watching Bruce Springsteen last summer. I was 14 years old when me and my dad went to Stockholm to watch Bruce Springsteens concert he was hosting a tour around Sweden.
When we arrived in Stockholm, we went to my dads sister to have a place to stay in by the night. The time was about afternoon and we had some time to explore the city before the concert begins. We decided to dinner at Grand Hotel to celebrate the time.
We went by the local traffic to get to the concert, so we got there a little bit early but that was fine because then we could manage to get the best spots.
Me and my dad are a big fan of Bruce. We manage to go see him in London in November to to celebrate my moms birthday.
Either ways. The concert was amazing because he preformed extraordinary. We had such good spots that i tried to reach out my arm for him and he responded with a handshake. We was there in about 4 to 5 hours just standing and listening to music that we love. And also stand aside people that love the same music.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar